Homeowners Insurance

The perfect insurance is easier to find with us.

At Howard Eales, Inc., we know that finding the perfect home insurance isn’t always the easiest thing to do in Washington, D.C. For half a century, we’ve helped our neighbors find the perfect homeowner’s insurance policies, available at competitive rates and with affordable premiums. Our experienced professionals know how to cover the liabilities you’ll encounter in our area, and how best to mitigate against them.

The right policy for your needs.

No matter what style home you want to insure – a summer condominium, a multi-story home and office walk-up, a trendy loft – Howard Eales can help you find the right home insurance policy for your needs at the most competitive prices available on the market. We offer home insurance policies from many reliable companies to we can ensure you’re getting the best values in town – we shop around so you don’t have to!

Protect your investment.

You’ve spent years of your life, perhaps, expending the time and effort to make your house a home – your fortress for relaxation at the end of a long day. Your children may have taken their first steps there, learned to ride their bikes – it’s where you hope to grow old. If you want to secure the legacy you intend to leave behind, the right homeowner’s insurance is crucial. You can’t predict accidents or keep them from happening, but you can be prepared for them with a homeowner’s insurance policy from Howard Eales, Inc.

Renters can be prepared.

If you rent your home, you’ll want to protect the property and the people inside it. If you rent a home, an apartment, or a condominium, a renter’s insurance policy is your best bet against damage and loss. If your personal property is damaged or destroyed, your landlord only carries enough insurance to cover the structure you live in and they own, not your possessions in the rental. A renter’s insurance policy from Howard Eales, Inc. will provide you with the appropriate protections for you and your possessions from theft, damage, and the people in your home from injury. In the event your rental become uninhabitable after an event, your renter’s insurance will help cover your temporary living expenses.

We offer multiple policy discounts, and some of our common homeowner’s insurance policies cover:

  • Homes and rental property
  • Townhomes, apartments, and condos
  • Mobile Homes
  • Vacant Homes
  • Homes under construction
  • Fire Policies
  • Umbrella
  • Flood
  • Earthquake
  • Jewelry, artwork, etc

Contact Us With Questions and to Set-Up an Appointment

Get A Quote